Website Inland Commercial Casework, LLC
Professional Custom Casework Manufacturer
- Experienced Cabinet Maker: Must be able to build and be familiar with all methods of commercial cabinet construction and custom fixtures.
- Construction Details and Design: Provide the sketches and or drawings as to how the shop will build non cabinet items to meet budgets and schedules in the most efficient way.
- Fabrication/Construction drawings: Oversee all cut list and material takeoffs prior to fabrication as necessary for efficient production schedules.
- Production Scheduling: Shall be responsible for the maintaining the schedules of projects in sequence of project priority and project specific fabrication timelines.
- Production: Oversee and perform all means and methods of production.
- Coordination: Must be advise PM as to schedules, material needs, and any other issues that may arise in a timely manner, so production is not affected.
- Quality Control: Must act as quality control during production and give final QC sign off before product is shipped.
- Daily/weekly paperwork: Keep daily reports of all projects, timecards, and product invoices and or charges. Forward on all paperwork to the office for PM review.
- Safety: Shall set forth and enforce all company mandated safety policies and procedures
- Inventory: Coordinate with PM to ensure that the shop is stocked with essential products to include but not limited to fasteners, adhesives, bits & blades, and other standard stock items.
- Machine Maintenance: Ensure all stationary and portable power tools are in proper working condition and maintaining factory specified maintenance schedule.
- Truck and Equipment: Ensure that all vehicles are maintained.
- Shall oversee all shop employees and their work, to include training/ mentoring.
- Oversee all shop employee daily timecards and daily reports.
- Ensure employee compliance with company procedure and requirements.
$52,000- $62,400 per year plus benefits (Medical, 401K, PTO)
ICC is recruiting team members who share common values and culture. Qualified candidates not only have the skills required to perform the work, but they also have a great attitude, eye for detail and are committed to working efficiently and safely.
What does ICC do?
ICC is a manufacturer of quality custom casework specializing in commercial cabinetry and fixtures for medical, retail, and office industries. We have developed a loyal customer base which keeps us busy year round.
Why work for ICC?
Employees are our most valuable assets. We have created a total team environment that will allow the company, the employees, and the owners to prosper. We believe that if we put our employees first, they will put our customers first. ICC promotes a culture of Respect, Education, Craft, Communication, Opportunity, Extreme Ownership and Reward
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org